Will you be part of the movement that helps fund new groundbreaking cancer research and treatment? Ride 60 kms or 100kms with our community of thousands in the OneDay to Conquer Cancer.
The OneDay is the most meaningful challenge you will ever take on. It’s not just for fitness enthusiasts it’s for anyone with the will to make a difference.
You’ll be supported from the moment you join OneDay.
- Your personal fundraising page,
- Your own training plan and tips
- Your personal Event Coach
- Ongoing, personalised fundraising and training support
You’ll be raising a minimum of $500 for Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre. On average participants raise $750 each because of all the support you receive.
The crucial funds you raise will be actively used to help:
- The 84 Victorians who hear the words “you have cancer” every day
- Peter Mac, Australia's only public hospital dedicated to cancer treatment, research and education.
- Your contribution will help discover better treatments and cancer cures by providing vital funding for research at Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, a leading integrated cancer research, treatment and education centre globally.